Monday 18 January 2010

Timothy Winters Progress


Its been along time since my last post but blogging has been the last thing on my mind. all is going very well, Ive animated all of my scenes now and have started rendering. Ive had to lower the quality of the rendering slightly to make sure i meet the deadline but I'm pleased with how its all looking. i am now recording the music, there are three separate scores which I'm blending together, its sounding too complex and polished at the moment so I'm going to simplify and roughen up the edges for a more naked sound, i like to hear the authenticity of dusty plucked strings. I'm excited!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Dave,

    I'm excited too - I hear you had a pretty effortless rendering experience - good lad!!! Just enough time to polish, polish, polish and make Timothy Winters perfect... but don't forget your 'supporting document' - that is find a means to externalise your project working - for most people it's a pdf or a blog - but your blog has been a bit thin and non-incisive (i know you're holding back the good stuff) - but please publish your pipeline in a suitably sexy way! :-) Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will, going to do a pdf and then post it up onto my blog aswell. 'the making of timothy winters'. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh phill forgot to ask, i got an extention because of the snow so do i hand everything in together or does the document have to be in on friday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shots from the are looking really cool... I bet the animation will be looking sweet!! good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dave - the mit circs covers everything - so everything project-related comes in together on the new submission date - make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dave, eager to see this film man. When is your extension too? You said Wednesday right?

    ReplyDelete